SUMMER CAMP FIELD TRIP AT OUR STUDIO
FIELD TRIP DETAILS
TYPE: PAINT YOUR OWN POTTERY
TOTAL TIME: 1 1/2 - 2 Hours
TOTAL COST: VARIED
*Total Cost - Cost Per Participant is dependent on selected bisque pottery items to paint. Items start at $10 each, and increase in value depending on size and complexity. Field trip coordinators have the option of selecting for each field trip participant, or participants can select their own pieces when they arrive at the studio.
BOOK A DATE AND TIME
Reserve your camps space, pick a date and time! Pay a booking fee of $20 and it will be refunded back to you on the day of your camps visit to Endless Pottery Studio.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Participants will walk in a colorful artsy studio that give them the WOW factor! Our studio is very spacious and airy to ensure everyone has a safe fun memorable time at Endless Pottery
Field trip participants can expect to engage creatively by using glaze to paint onto pre-made 3D ceramic bisque-ware items. We have a variety of bisque items (see below but not limited to) from which to choose, and our glazes are formulated to allow maximum flexibility and creativity, they are also kid friendly non-toxic and lead free.
We start by having campers choose their items and write their names on the bottoms. They will than be told about the glazes and the process their pottery pieces go through to get to the shinny gloss finish. Glaze colors will be given out, instructions and tips given. Campers will than let their creative minds flow and paint themselves a masterpiece!
IMPORTANT: Please note campers will not be able to leave with their creations on the same day. Pieces will need to be loaded into the kiln and fired. Field trip coordinators can expect pieces to be ready within approximately 5 - 7 days of field trip date.
- To help us adequately prepare for your field trip, we ask that you please provide the approximate total number of participants and their ages prior to the date of the trip.
NOTE: Due to social distance guidelines we will only have seating for 20 kids per seating.
- Items created during field trip will need to be picked up from the studio at a later date. Please feel free to call and inquire about the status of your pottery, as we will not call when items have been fired.
- Book your space by paying a refundable $20 booking fee to secure your Field Trip. The Booking F ee will be refunded on the day of your Field Trip at the Pottery. Fee non-refundable for no show or cancellation!
- We only except cash, No Credit Cards!
Please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting the Pottery Studio
- Face mask must be worn by all persons in the studio including our staff.
- Seating is limited to 20 campers and 3 staff members. This is to adhere to the social distance requirements. There will be no walk-ins booking required!
- We have hand sanitizer at the door and placed conveniently around the studio for your use.
- For your convenience, most pottery painting materials will already be at your table!
- No food or drinks may be be consumed in the studio.
- We ask that you take your campers outside for a break half way through their painting session (at least for 10 minutes) to remove their mask for air and drink etc.
- Please note: If you or anyone in your party is currently or has recently been ill or has flu-like symptoms, please do not book to visit the Pottery Studio.
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AT CHECK OUT, CELL NUMBER AND EMAIL