Book a day and time to join us and paint your own pottery.
Note: 1 1/2 hour maximum seating time!
Booking highly recommended! Due to Government guidelines we have lees seating for social distance! Otherwise, first come basis.
$7 per person non-refundable Booking/Studio Fee is required to book your space/s.
Studio fee includes: helpful knowledgeable staff assistance during your painting session, use of glaze colors, stencils and other design tools. It also includes the glazing and firing of your completed item. Paint as many pottery items as you wish for 1 studio fee!
Please adhere to the following guidelines when visiting the Pottery Studio
- Face mask must be worn by all persons in the studio including our staff.
- Seating is limited to 16 persons that includes any staff members. This is to adhere to the social distance requirements. There will be no walk-ins booking required!
- We have hand sanitizer at the door and placed conveniently around the studio for your use.
- For your convenience, most pottery painting materials will already be at your table!
- No food or drinks may be be consumed in the studio.
- Please note: If you or anyone in your party is currently or has recently been ill or has flu-like symptoms, please do not book to visit the Pottery Studio.
NOTE: DURING SCHOOL BREAKS WE HOST KIDS CAMPS AND DUE TO GOVERNMENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER IN-STUDIO SERVICE. THEREFORE, WE ARE OPEN EVERY OTHER WEEK STARTING TUESDAY JULY 13th
WE STILL OFFER POTTERY TO GO KITS, VISIT OUR POTTERY TO GO KITS PAGE!
Last seating 7pm